At G8 Education we believe in lifelong learning and we’re learning all the time too, continually seeking new ways to deliver the best early childhood learning and care in Australia. It’s a journey that begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to shine and grow.
Kindy Patch Elermore Vale has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Lead Educator to join our Centre in the Toddler room.
This is a maternity leave cover to June 2020.
We are seeking a dedicated team member with the drive to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
About the Centre:
Kindy Patch Elermore Vale offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities including large, natural environments and a community veggie garden. The centre’s operating hours are from 07:00 - 18:00
Why you should choose us:
- Awarded top 20 most attractive employer in Australia for 2019!
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Diploma in Children’s Services as recognised by ACECQA and will share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, apply now or contact Nicola Dey in our recruitment team on 07 5581 5319 for a confidential discussion.