Lead Educator | Community Kids Mornington
- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team
- Career advancement opportunities available
- Extensive paid professional development delivered by G8 facilitators and Semann & Slattery
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
Community Kids Mornington has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced Diploma qualified Lead Educator to join our centre.
We are a small 67 place service with an amazing team and great facilities. We are looking for someone who is confident to run a Toddler room of up to 20 children on a rotating weekly roster of open and close shifts.
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands.
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- A current Working with Children Check
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic personality
- Dedication to developing the future of children
Your key priorities will be to:
- Coordinate the learning activities for your allocated group of children
- Provide supervision to Assistants/Educators in your room
- Maintain effective communication with the parents of each child
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Our staff benefits are:
- Be part of a team that celebrates success through a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Up to 35% discount on Child Care
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.