At Zinfra, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities and policies to empower a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
We understand the value of a diverse workforce and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting a Lead Commissioning Engineer to commence with us on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will lead the commissioning of substation projects and play a critical role in overall delivery success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a project commissioning team of up to four Commissioning Engineers on brownfield and greenfield transmission and distribution substation projects.
- Drive delivery of site acceptance testing in accordance with the commissioning programme and complete testing of any substation component to an exemplary standard.
- Work collaboratively with the Construction Manager and the client’s commissioning interface on site. Plan, prepare for and execute outage activities.
- Report progress, resource requirements and issues to the Commissioning Manager.
- Manage site generated technical queries with the design authority, commissioning Q&A documentation on site and commissioning drawings on site from inception to handover.
Our ideal candidate will haveminimum five years’ experience working in a Lead Commissioning Engineer role with strong stakeholder management skills and good understanding of NSW network. A resilient approach to project challenges and collaborative attitude towards the achievement of goals and a competent user of MS Office tools.
Zinfra partners with companies across the utility and infrastructure sectors to deliver maintenance, operations, engineering, and construction services. For our partners our work is crucial to maintaining the safety and reliability of their electricity and gas transmission and distribution assets.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
Applications close: “21st June 2021”
As part of Zinfra’s recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
Notice to Third Parties: Zinfra does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.