- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team
- Career advancement opportunities available
- Extensive paid professional development delivered by G8 facilitators and Semann & Slattery
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs whilst embedding a culture where everyone is valued.
2020 is going to be a huge year for G8 Education, with the opening of a number of beautiful, brand new, architecturally designed, development centres.
Our educators play such a vital role in providing quality care and stimulating learning environments for our children and our brand new centre, The Learning Sanctuary Tarragindi is currently accepting applications for the following roles:
- Lead Educators
- Assistant Educators
To explore more information about these great opportunities at our beautiful centre, please click the following link: https://www.thelearningsanctuary.com.au/centres/tarragindi/
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Cert III or Diploma in Children’s Services (or be studying towards)
- A current Blue Card
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to developing the future of children
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
Your key priorities will be to:
- Coordinate the learning activities for your allocated group of children
- Provide supervision to Assistants/Educators in your room
- Maintain effective communication with the parents of each child
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Our staff benefits are:
- Be part of a team that celebrates success through a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Up to 35% discount on Child Care
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.