WE ARE EXPANDING OUR AMAZING TEAM OF LASER/SKIN THERAPIST AT LASER CLINICS AUSTRALIA LAUNCESTON
THE POSITION: Permanent part-time approx 60 hours per fortnight, with potential to be full-time.
As a Laser & Skin Therapist, you will help clients see their potential and make it a reality through the provision of a variety of cosmetic services including
laser hair removal and skin treatments, skin needling, medical grade peels and microdermabrasion.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You are as passionate about beauty as we are, you believe in the industry and will promote our services and pride yourself on making our customers feel great. In addition you will have;
• Laser experience preferable but not essential (extensive training provided)
• Cert IV or Diploma in Beauty Therapy is a must!
• Superior customer service and selling skills with a focus on achieving sales targets
• Technical skills in skin assessments and treatments, working towards advanced skin treatments
• A laser safety officer certificate will be required to be completed for the successful applicant prior to commencement of employment.
• Dynamic and passionate beauty therapist with experience in a similar clinical environment
• Must have efficient computer skills
WHY WORK FOR US:
We’re not your everyday beauty salon and you won’t be the everyday Therapist. We are open 7 days a week. As Australia’s largest network and the market leader at the forefront of technology and innovation, we offer you:
• Amazing career progression
• The opportunity to diversify your skills outside of the traditional beauty environment
• Significant financial incentives recognising great performance
• Extensive and ongoing training
• Work perks - discounts and benefits on all LCA product and services
If you feel you have what it takes to be our next outstanding Certified Laser/Skin Therapist at Laser Clinics Australia Launceston, and enjoy a fast paced dynamic work environment, then send your resume with cover letter telling us why.