Your new company
You will be working on multiple projects with one of Perth’s leading landscaping companies. You will assist with landscaping duties across multiple projects in the Perth metro area.
Your new role
Your duties will consist of but are not limited to:
- Planting, Mulching, Irrigation and Spreading of soils/sands
- Shovelling, paving and retaining wall maintenance
- Pushing wheelbarrows and other general labouring
What you'll need to succeed
• White Card (WC) is a must
• C-Class Driver License (advantageous)
• Good attitude
• Must be physically fit for the role
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a highly reputable organization on excellent projects. You will receive above award rates and weekly pay. No experience is needed, so this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a change in career, or is just beginning out in the construction industry.
What you need to do now
If this role sounds like it could be for you, please click ‘apply now’ or send your resume through to Amelia at [email protected] or phone 9254 4543 with any questions.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where
they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse
backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2367392