A Family Owned Landscaping company based in Sydney's North-West is looking for a Landscape Foreman to over see their Landscape construction project based in North Shore Sydney.
The company is rapidly growing and need some experienced Hands to help them progress.
Your new role
You will be required to take a job from beginning to end, delivering high quality landscapes within set time lines and within budget. Projects will include soft and hard landscaping works and you will be required to be hands on.
Most Projects residential sites based in and around Castle Hill, Kellyville, Sydney CBD and Chatswood.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years on site experience in similar roles
- Demonstrated experience in residential landscaping works
- Certificate III or above in Landscape Construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be punctual, well organised and hardworking
- Proficient in Retaining Walls, Paving, Concreting and Tiling.
- Experience leading a small team
What you'll get in return
$70,000 to $80,000 Salary + Super
Company Car with Fuel card
Excellent Work Culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to ishti[email protected], or call Ish now on 0498053913
LHS 297508 #2422934