Our client based in Edinburgh is currently seeking experienced Labourers for an immediate start!
These positions are to commence ASAP, with the possibility of progression into a long term role for the right people.
Duties will include;
- Working with timber
- Running machines
- Cleaning machines and equipment
- Performing minor maintenance on equipment
- Setting up and monitoring production machinery
- General labouring
- Some forklift Operation - if ticketed
The successful applicant will possess:
- Experience working in a manufacturing/production environment is preferred.
- Previous experience working as a machine operator or in a similar role will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Forklift Licence and experience is preferred but not essential.
- Proven reliability, punctuality and commitment.
- Good reading, writing and math skills is a must.
- Car & license is essential.
- Must be fit & healthy.
- Must be available for an immediate start.
There are four positions on day shift and two position on afternoon shift.
You MUST be able to pass a drug & alcohol test before commencement.
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com