Labourer with Dogger, Traffic Control and MR Tickets
About RPR Trades:
We are specialist in the provision of Trades Labour Resources to partnering organisations, providing our employees with the best employment opportunities.
About the Role:
A casual opportunity in the Geelong region has arisen for a labourer to complete various repairs to local government roads, parks and gardens.
Duties could/will include:
- Maintain sides of roads, removing debris from drains, etc
- Grass cutting on various hand held and ride on machines.
- Landscape maintenance including planting, mulching, pruning, weeding etc
- Rubbish removal
- Repairs to park signage and furniture
- Operation of MR Truck as required
- Dogger work for truck mounted cranes on service vehicles
- Daily Traffic Controller duties
- Road and Asphalt exp (Advantageous)
Location, Dates, Opportunity:
- Geelong region
- Immediate start available
- Full-time hours with possible opportunities for further extensions
- Experience in a range of horticultural activities preferably in a maintenance role.
- Hold a current MR - HR Truck (Minimum) Licence (essential).
- Hold a High-Risk Work Licence for DG Dogger (essential)
- Traffic Controller tickets (essential)
- Construction Safety Card (essential)
- Roads and Asphalt experience (Advantageous)
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply'