Labourer | Installer - Building & Construction
Your new company
Our client, an Australian owned national company is the leader in their field of height safety, access and fall-protection solutions. They design, manufacture and install safety access systems, working predominately on industrial and commercial buildings.
Your new role - Height Safety Installer
What a opportunity to join a growing team!
We are looking for one more Installer / Labourer to join the NSW team based out of Western Sydney, servicing sites all around Sydney. You will report to the Installation Supervisor and work in small teams of 2-3 staff installing a range of height access safety products and equipment, including anchor points, fixed ladders, walkways, static lines etc. This is a hands on role using hand and power tools and includes heavy lifting.
Full training is provided, great career opportunities are available for those who seek progression.
What you need to be successful?
- Be comfortable working at heights
- A great attitude, flexibility, honesty & trustworthy
- Comfortable using a range of Power and hand tools
- Technical & Mechanical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Current drivers licence, the ability to drive manual & your own reliable transport
- White card
- Working at heights licence (or willing to get one)
If you have experience in the construction industry, civil labouring, roofing, scaffolding, abseiling, ropes access, commercial glazing etc this could be your next career move!
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a friendly, established and supportive team
- Permanent position straight away - no casual work
- Annual performance and salary reviews
- Genuine career opportunities available
- Full training and assistance to obtain additional licences as required
- Working hours range and are typically between 530am - 330pm Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
- Attractive base salary from $26 - $28 per hour + super + OT
Please Note: Due to the urgency of these roles, overseas applications will not be considered. You must have the right to live and work in Australia with no restrictions.
You will need to go through a pre-employment medical & police check for this role.
What do you need to do now?
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. For a confidential chat about this or other opportunities please call Corine on 02 4736 3666
on an external site.
on an external site.