Your new company
To be successful you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the internal customer base, the company and yourself. They're passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. Their values include, passion for customers, win together, be bold, respect for people, and doing the right thing.
Your new role
The main priority is to serve our customers well and help our communities prosper. Within the Financial Crime Remediation Centre, you will be working together as a team to help detect, disrupt and deter financial crime in our communities. You will be working directly with our customers and our bankers via the phone to perform various due diligence activities including investigation, assessment, and preparing documentation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a prompt, accurate and efficient phone and email service experience to customers.
- Back end operations within remediation.
- Answering inbound phone calls, making outbound phone calls or replying via email.
- Cross checking multiple systems/platforms to analyse customer profiles to ensure all details and identification are up to date and accurate.
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience working in call centre/contact centre role is essential
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and customer management skills essential
• Experience in analysis and review of complex information or data
• Strong attention to detail is essential.
• Case management experience.
• To be familiar with basic IT and software's.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
• 1-2 years in a comparable KYC, operations, remediation, framework or training development role is desirable, preferable in a Financial Crime environment
• Understanding of AML/CTF and Sanctions regulatory framework desirable.
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training, a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills and an opportunity to build a rewarding career within NAB. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
• This position is paying a competitive $31.25 hourly rate.
• 12-month contract with potential for FTC/ permanency.
• It is a full time, Monday to Friday position working between 8.30am and 5pm.
• This a work from home opportunity. You may be required to go into the Parramatta based office occasionally for training days/team meetings.
• Structured training to ensure you are set up for success!
What you need to do now
How to apply?
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered.
Also you can email your most up to date resume to [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2546107