Who we areThe Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG) is part of one of the world’s largest Family Entertainment Centre groups and includes AWESOME entertainment brands Timezone, ZONE BOWLING and Kingpin. Across Australia and NZ, we have 80 entertainment venues and 1,800 Team Members who are devoted to creating remarkable experiences for our guests! What we need We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Kitchen Manager to lead our kitchen team at our North Strathfield venue. Reporting to the Venue Manager, you will assume the overall leadership and responsibility for the management of our Kitchen team to maximise Food and Beverage profitability, whilst ensuring Guest Satisfaction. So if you have
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager in a similar environment
- A hands-on management style with the ability to adapt, partner and work with a team
- Effective communication skills; you can engage with anyone easily!
- Previous experience writing rosters and achieving food & labour costs
- Ability to nail consistency in your food offering
- Flexible availability for various shifts during the day, night and over the weekend
We will offer you a fun, rewarding work environment, training and career opportunities, reward and recognition and awesome team benefits and discounts across our brands!
If you think you’re ready to be part of our Team, apply now! We'd love it if you were brave enough to attach your video application to stand out from the crowd
Diversity Statement:We are an equal opportunity employer and we strive to achieve gender diversity within our workforce. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for all vacant positions including traditionally male dominated roles.
Dependent on the role, Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA), Working with Children Check (WWC) and Police Check may be required to be successful; and must be provided prior to commencement date.