Key Account Manager - Education - work from home
We are an educational technology company that inspires kids to love learning. Our products are fun, engaging, pedagogically sound and adored by teachers, parents and kids (over 5M of them!) all over the world.
So what makes a 3 “Pea’er? We’re a unique bunch – 3P is somewhere you can be yourself. We’re fun, informal and a little bit quirky. If you love learning, can see the unseen, can move mountains, thrive on being part of one big “pod” then you will love being part of 3P. (A love of all things “pea” related will also help!)
We are also “officially” accredited as a Great Place to Work. This accreditation is based on what our own people say about us and we’re incredibly proud of this achievement - we’ve always known it was true but now others are recognising it too!
We are currently on the lookout for a Key Account Manager (KAM) to join our successful APAC sales team. You will work out of your home office working with schools in Melbourne’s Northern and Western suburbs. Your days will be spent engaging with teachers and principals proactively selling our Maths and Literacy products and delivering professional development sessions maximizing the chance of successful use and retention.
Ideally you will have:
- A successful track record in key account/client management experience including a combination of new business and current client management responsibilities
- Experience in the EdTech SaaS sector or as an Educator in lieu of direct sales experience. Being able to connect and engage with teachers effectively will be critical to your success.
- Great presentation skills – you’ll regularly need to demonstrate features and the value of our resources to teachers
Ideally you will be:
- Goal driven – you know how to hit targets!
- Just as comfortable dealing with new prospects as current customers and not afraid to generate your own leads
- Client-centric in everything you do (understanding how educators work, think and speak will be a great advantage)
- Passionate about learning – for yourself and others
This is a true hybrid sales role ideal for those passionate about the education sector and the value that technology can bring. We look forward to sharing more about 3P and our amazing products with you through this journey.
Home office based role working with schools in Melbourne's North and West, True hybrid "hunter"/"farmer" sales role, Make a difference to teachers and students live's everyday