- Global powerhouse of company-owned brands
- Work the highest profile On Premise accounts in NSW
- Collaborative environment €“ great development and support
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it€™s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world€™s most celebrated wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Pepperjack and newer brands like Squealing Pig, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
Reporting into our National Account Manager NSW for the On Premise channel, this newly created role is essential to ensure that we deliver outstanding wine-led consumer experiences in On Premise venues. You will play a leading role in the development and delivery of our national On Premise strategy for the NSW market.
- Grow the profitability across the total beverage portfolio, including achievement of targeted net sales and gross profit for your accounts
- Identify market opportunities and develop initiatives to further build sales and profitability
- Achieve revenue and profit results with customers through shared plans
- Negotiate and drive business agreements with national accounts aimed at growing profit and building brand equity
- Deliver mutually beneficial consumer focussed brand led activations that drive volume for both customers and TWE
We are searching for an FMCG sales professional who has experience in the On Premise channel and understands the importance of relationships in this space. Ideally you will have wine and/or liquor experience and will be confident in delivering in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Account management experience in On Premise (this is essential given the important of relationships in this channel)
- Strong planning skills in order to develop initiatives to achieve targeted results
- Effective negotiation skills to reach outcomes that gain all stakeholders€™ acceptance
- Capability to overcome customers objections and consistently gain advantage over the competition through superior business proposals and strong persuasive selling skills
- Strong business financials understanding, analysis and application
- Exceptionally strong time management skills €“ requires rapid response time to meeting tight deadlines
What€™s in it for you
- Tools of trade: car, laptop, mobile
- Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
- Global opportunities across the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we€™re really good at doing this!)
- Health and travel discounts
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
- Online staff shop with discounted prices
We are a top 50 ASX global business and have been on an exciting journey over the last few years. Operating with a growth mindset, we are a high performing team who deliver at a fast pace to ensure that we continue to grow and drive innovation in the wine industry. We have high expectations on our team members and in turn, reward them with brilliant career and development opportunities.
If you€™re ready to help us on our journey to boldly lead change in the world of wine, please apply now!
How to apply
We move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don€™t want to miss out, apply today. Note that we prefer to deal with you directly; we haven€™t briefed a recruitment agency on this role and won€™t be accepting CVs through any recruitment agency, so please apply directly.