Robert half is proud to be partnering with a client in Port Melbourne that is changing the way things are done in it's field around Australia and around the world. Our client specialises in risk mitigation, revenue optimisation and tailored gaming services.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and with the support of tenured mid-level and senior developers
your role will be to undertake and support the analysis of business requirements for our IT team. There will be a real focus on development, testing and supporting the consequent systems, policies and procedures.
Your to day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to the below tasks:
* Develop, in the appropriate technology, systems to meet business requirements
* Plan and undertake testing of IT systems to ensure they meet requirements including but not limited to regulatory requirements
* Meet with the relevant personnel to discuss, document and understand system requirements and specifications Troubleshoot software and hardware
* Be familiar with all hardware, software and network operating systems
* Always operate with the companies and client's best interests in mind
* Other duties as required and directed.
Your Skills & Experience
* Ability to develop programming solutions in C or COBOL
* Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to obtain and maintain VCGLR licence and other regulatory licencing requirements and compliance and willingness to participate in RSG and RSA programs
* Drivers licence.
* Flexibility and adaptability in order to meet business and client needs
* Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
* Ability to work effectively under pressure
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Willingness to learn new development languages and methodologies
What's on offer?
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
This job will not last, be quick to apply! email [email protected] or call Hugh Miller on 03 9691 3661