OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
Are you a rising star wanting to progress your career in sales?
Have you worked in the hospitality or retail industries and looking to move into an office role?
This position is all about your passion, drive and attitude. Full industry training will be provided.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Full Time
- Focusing on Client Relationships
- Your Intro to Recruitment
Covering the key areas of Sales and Client Service within our dynamic agency, this role is a brilliant introduction to the Recruitment Industry. We'll give you all the tools and training required for long term success - then we'll leave you to it. We believe in a low-key management style that gives you freedom to work your own way.
We're based on Crows Nest, but our clients are spread across Sydney. This role does involve travel and investing time in developing personal client relationships.
- Learn all processes - order entry, customer service, outgoing calls
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Sourcing and onboarding candidates
- Finding and creating new business opportunities
- Follow a weekly call schedule
- Visiting clients - 2-3 days per week
- Hunting for new sales opportunities/business
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Own car a must – all work expenses paid.
- Focus on sales and customer service
- Highly motivated and sales oriented
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- CRM experience, highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Professional attitude
- Team player
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
If you'd like to find out more about this role, contact us with your sales pitch. So along with your CV, give us a reason to start the conversation!