Junior Project Manager – Professional fluency in German or French – 6 months FTC
McCann Worldgroup is looking for a Junior Project Manager with professional fluency in German or French, to be based at our office in Madrid, Spain.
The Junior Project Manager will support the Country Leads, play a central role in the business and will be pivotal to the smooth running of accounts. The successful candidate will be required to have a thorough understanding of all areas of the business and be responsible for managing projects from brief to final delivery on time and budget.
You will be service focused and have good communication skills as well as organisation and time management skills, to manage both your clients and internal departments and workflow.
- Support the Country Leads/Account Directors and co-ordinate between all relevant parties - internal (Print, Broadcast, Digital etc.) and external (Clients and Agencies)
- Consistently deliver against all contractual obligations include SLAs and KPIs
- Ensure clear division of responsibility for appropriate files at each stage of the project
- Take responsibility for ongoing communication, tracking project progress and status vs. schedules, timings, delays etc.
- Ensure schedules, technical specs and copy dates are obtained and correct as well as report any delays to line manager
- Keep line managers updated on status of projects
- Manage your workload effectively and highlight to your Line Manager if support is required to ensure the successful completion of a project
- Manage all client projects from brief through to delivery ensuring final materials are on time and of the highest quality
- Manage, monitor and update all timelines and set realistic expectations with clients
- Monitor internal workflows, identify areas for improvement and make recommendations
- Professional fluency in German and/or French
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Experience working in marketing agency
- Strong time management/prioritisation/project management skills
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Highly organised, detail oriented, client focused and proactive
- Excellent team player/networker
- Strong IT literacy, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote
- Fast learner
Our 22,000+ employees are united across 120 countries by a single mission: to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives. This commitment focuses on creating work that earns a role in people’s lives by being interesting, evocative and useful. It’s powerful and effective creativity that helps clients grow their brands and businesses.To achieve this, we span— and integrate— a broad range of global practices, including McCann Erickson (advertising), MRM//McCann (digital marketing/relationship management), Momentum Worldwide (total brand experience), McCann Health (professional/dtc communications), CRAFT (global adaptation and production), UM (media management), Weber Shandwick (public relations), FutureBrand (consulting/design), ChaseDesign (shopper marketing) and PMK-BNC (entertainment/brand/popular culture).McCann World Group, part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), is one of the world's largest marketing communications networks.
on an external site.