Since launching in 2006, Green Light have demonstrated consistent, substantial growth to become a major provider of IT services to system integrators globally. We have invested time developing enviable expertise in the provision of best in market IT services to a variety of world class clients. It is this top quality service that has led Green Light to receive a BRW Fast 100 Award, and being identified as one of the fastest growing IT organisations in Australia.
Due to Green Lights current growth the Head Office in Sydney CBD are looking for a customer focused Junior Payroll Officer.
- Assist payroll manager with payroll responsibilities.
- Process the payroll for 300+ including contractors and permanent employees.
- Management of all superannuation, PAYG tax calculations, lodgements, reconciliations and work cover renewals.
- Process and co-ordinate international payroll with payroll partnering companies.
- Manage and resolve payroll queries from employees.
- An understanding of general ledger accounts pertaining to payroll.
- Ideally, at least two years’ experience using ASTUTE payroll or a similar time-sheet system.
- Ability to learn fast with limited supervision
- Intermediate excel skills
- Great culture.
- Regular social events.
- Career Progression.
- CBD office.
Green Light prides itself on having a fun, friendly, flexible and empowering culture where opinions are valued.
If interested in the role, please contact Peter Cowley - Head of Resource Management on [email protected] for further information.