ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role of the Office Manager exists to drive employee engagement by crafting amazing experiences for MRI employees (and visitors) when they attend MRI’s offices in APAC. This hands-on role will plan, develop, execute and operationalise initiatives and projects that will help drive business outcomes and employee engagement.
Additionally, this role will work closely with the global Facilities team – partnering with colleagues on global projects, and bringing global best practices into the APAC region.
Ensure the delivery of a great (and safe) physical working environment for all APAC employees, leveraging our built environment to help drive employee engagement and business outcomes. This includes:
- Day-to-day facilities management across each of MRI’s APAC locations, including security, parking, space planning and facility utilization.
- Develop and implement programmatic maintenance across each of MRI’s APAC locations.
- Forecast, purchase and deliver office supplies, furniture and equipment; including management of these assets when appropriate.
- Leading MRI’s Workplace Health + Safety (WHS) activities in APAC.
- Project management on facilities initiatives, including the integration of operations and facilities post acquisition – partnering with the global Facilities team to ensure smooth delivery.
Take overall responsibility, in a hands-on capacity when necessary, for the delivery of services across front-of-house and back-of-house operations. Constantly seeking ways to wow customers (both internal and external). This includes:
- Oversee all ‘Front of House’ operations, including reception operations (switchboard operation, visitor management, deliveries, etc), meeting rooms, basic AV, etc.
- Oversee all ‘Back of House’ operations, including kitchen, meeting rooms, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the APAC SVP and VP, including Expense Reconciliation, Travel Arrangements, etc.
- Support the Talent Management Team to deliver employee experience initiatives, including internal events, catering, and other value-add activities.
- Proactively anticipating problems or opportunities across these areas, and developing creative, lasting solutions.
Develop and maintain positive supplier relationships to ensure timely supply of goods and services to meet MRI APAC’s business requirements. This includes:
- Development of sourcing strategies.
- Comparative analysis and recommendations.
- Consolidation of supplier relationships (e.g. post-acquisition).
- Creation of new supplier relationships and negotiation of favorable terms (e.g. local preferred accommodation providers being synced up with the managed travel provider).
Participate as an active member of the broader Talent Management Team, serving as a positive, dynamic leader that displays creative problem-solving skills, positive attitude and team orientated, proactive approach. This includes:
- Driving process improvement.
- Serving as an escalation point for any office or facilities issues.
- Develop and provide day-to-day management for the APAC Facilities Team.
- Serve as a role model in project management, best practice sharing, proactive actions and creative problem solving.
- Work with the global Facilities Team to operate within an assigned budget.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role (2 – 4 years preferred), ideally including facilities management across multiple locations.
- Minimum of 5 years working in an office / corporate environment, ideally in the ‘tech’ sector.
- Experience in managing competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience acting as a project team member in the delivery of successful projects.
- Experience in managing projects (desirable).
- Experience in leading a small team.
- Experience in leading WHS activities (desirable).
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Mature and calm under pressure
- Resilient and adaptable
- Quick thinking and perceptive
- Forward thinking
- Quickly build successful relationships with employees
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Employee recognition programmes - Circle of Excellence and Service Awards
- Flexi Fridays (knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday!)
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture – checkout the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.