• Boutique media agency
• Sandringham offices – work/life balance agency
• $50-60K + super on offer – depending on experience
This role will suit someone who has at least 1+ years’ experience working within a media agency or media owner here in Australia – must be an Australian citizen or have a permanent residency.
Your role will be to assist the media department with the implementation of various media plans. To work closely with the team and their clients.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supporting the media team with select planning and buying, building client relationships.
- Assist with client reports as requested.
- Deliver the buying product as briefed.
- To ensure quality delivery of the bought product.
- Employ ‘best practice’ buying methodologies and techniques as taught to you.
- Ensure the day to day management of media holdings is accurate, on budget, and to plan.
- Learn how to pursue solution-based outcomes.
- To utilise the research tools held within the agency.
- To be detail focused; ensuring the work is always accurate and on time.
- To play an active role in delivering team goals & smooth running of the team.
To find out more please contact Brenton Moore on 0416 112 111 or email [email protected]