Marley Spoon is the new way to cook. We bring delightful, market fresh, and easy cooking back to the people. We’re a well-funded and publicly listed company (ASX: MMM). We operate across 3 continents and in 6 countries with over +900 employees worldwide. Being passionate foodies, we are using technology to reinvent the global food supply chain to reduce food waste.
In the end, it's simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking!
We now have an exciting opportunity to bring a Junior Marketing Analyst onboard our Australian marketing team, based in Sydney, working across both our brands, Marley Spoon and Dinnerly. You will report directly to the Head of Acquisition - Australia and alongside the Offline Marketing Manager - Australia. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the food revolution and join our food-tech startup as we take our growth to the next level.
The Junior Marketing Analyst will play a pivotal role in continuing to grow and develop the Marley Spoon and Dinnerly brands in Australia.
- Support Offline Marketing campaigns in Australia, including TV, Out of Home, Radio, Direct Sales, Direct Mail, Flyering and Inserts to drive acquisition and retention
- You will measure, track and analyse offline campaigns using data and different tracking methodologies to understand the impact of offline activities
- You will build and maintain structured reports for marketing metrics via Excel, Google Sheets and dashboards that reflect key KPIs of individual channels and show the relationship of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- You will provide insights and recommendations to continually optimise campaign performance and drive customer acquisition with an intention to scale
- You will continuously search and build business cases for new marketing channel opportunities
- You are a self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are highly organised and structured. You think and work fast
- Growth mindset - you are on a quest to learn and develop personally & professionally
- Strong communication skills - ability to work with different teams, personalities and cultures
Requirements specific to this role:
- Minimum 2 year of experience in Marketing with a focus on Direct Response/ performance marketing, preferably in the e-commerce space, a start-up and / or a media agency
- Completed studies in Marketing, Statistics or Analytics
- Strong analytical, problem-solving capabilities and consider yourself a Performance Marketer
- Experience leveraging data and consumer insights to better inform campaign planning and audience targeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, G Suite with an understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- You are close to the latest marketing trends and constantly looking for new ways to increase performance
- An ability to take initiative, get things done and take ownership but are comfortable asking for help when you get stuck
- An analytical mindset, a love of data with the ability to draw the right conclusions
- A strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond
- A passion for food and cooking
- Strong attention to detail
- Australian and Berlin-based Marketing teams
- Head of Acquisition
- External media agencies
- Consumer Insights and Business Intelligence teams
- Fast paced food-tech startup
- Entrepreneurial mindsets no matter where you are looking
- Flat hierarchies and a great team spirit
- True ownership, real responsibilities, and strong opportunity for growth
- Formal training and development - 5 days per year
- Additional leave days for staff with long tenure
- An open, diverse and respectful working environment with over 50 nationalities worldwide
- The possibility to learn about everything that you are curious about, regardless of which function or department
- A test kitchen in the office - you get to try our recipes first!
- Allocation of free Marley Spoon boxes for personal use
Love the sound of the position, but not sure if you meet all the criteria? Please apply! At Marley Spoon we value learning and growth.
No recruitment agencies, please