- Exciting career opportunity for a Junior / Graduate
- Immerse yourself in new technology!
- Training - increase your potential!
We have an amazing opportunity for a Junior LMS User Experience Designer to join our clients Digital and Technical Learning team in Melbourne.
This role is suitable for Entry/Junior/graduate levels only. The role is broad touching on areas of basic UX, Design and web development.
- LMS Developer
- Improve the User Experience Design (UxD) of VCV Learning programs
- Maintain educational Moodle Learning Management System (LMS)
- Participate in building new learning programs within the LMS
- Work with teaching staff to advise and support the development of the LMS, online resources, learning program material, HTML and CSS based templates
- Strong background in ADOBE Creative Suit and Microsoft Office Suit
- Develop and maintain websites using CSS and HTML
- Test new functions and tools before release
Who are you:
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to work in Education
- Out of the box thinking
- Adaptable and thrives in a dynamic environment
Our client offers an excellent career opportunity that also offers
- Entry/Junior/Graduate opportunity
- Professional development
- Strong team culture
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates who match the selection criteria will be contacted.