- Initial 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD Location
- Attractive Rate $
Are you a junior instructional designer/ developer looking for your next contract opportunity in a fast-moving environment withing e-learning?
If you like the sound of the above and are looking to join a close knit team who are based in Sydney CBD, then hit the Apply Now button for more information!
- Coordinate the updates to learning resources
- Working with SME's and content devlopers to update, review and develop learning materials
- Achieving deadlines, managing stakeholders' expectations
- Support projects within instructional design and eLearning development
You will bring:
- 12+ months experience using Adobe Captivate and/ or Articulate 360
- 12+ months Experience in online course development and working within an eLearning environment
- Demonstrated experience achieving deadlines & milestones
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple projects concurrently
What will you get?
- Likely extensions
- Interview & Start ASAP
- Establish professional and productive relationships with internal and external parties
To apply, please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY NOW button below or contact Aoife Carey on aoife AT aurec DOT com
***We thank you for taking the time to apply, however please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**