Junior Digital CRM Analyst (contract)
- Immediate start | Join a high performing and innovative eCommerce team
- Generate SQL and Excel reports on customer online marketing activity
- $30-35 / hour | Suitable Working Holiday Visa applicants welcome to apply
Our client is one of Australia's leading fashion retail groups who are experiencing tremendous growth of their Online and eCommerce function. To enhance their marketing and digital capabilities, our client is seeking an experienced Junior Digital CRM Analyst to support their existing CRM and eCommerce team. You will achieve this by tracking various metrics and understand where to best invest to achieve the maximum ROI. You will be joining a strong team and office culture and this role will be suitable for an junior analyst looking for greater exposure working for a larger organisation and a team. Suitable candidates on working holiday visas are welcome to apply.
- Contract role to provide support to the CRM team with an immediate start
- You will work to understand the impact of advertising across multiple facets.
- Identify and analyze discrepancies and anomalies within data.
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis and interpretation.
- Acquire, extract and transform data.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in statistics, marketing analytics etc.
- Experience with stakeholder management and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Strong experience with advanced Excel functions, PowerPoint & Tableau.
- Ability to extract data using basic SQL
- Work within a tight knit team and be trained & up-skilled in universal technologies.
- Have commercial experience working with a range of high-profile fashion brands
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Banico Nicholas on 0422 800 188 / [email protected]