- Boutique brand in the Inner City - No car needed!
- Exciting, varied role - building management, leasing & property management
- Exclusive role with Ayesha [email protected] Gough on 0449189741
Working for a boutique brand your Real Estate Sales, Leasing, and Building Management Specialists. This is an opportunity to grow and progress through the business. You will be joining an energetic, high achieving team working onsite & in office at a luxury apartment complexes.
The role itself...
We are looking for an individual looking to establish a career in the property industry. You will be given every opportunity to grow and learn from the ground up!! Day to day tasks will involve but not be limited to:-
- Providing support to the Onsite Property Management team from a building management perspective
- Ensuring the building is maintained in pristine condition by providing regular checks of each floor of the apartment complex daily and reporting on any issues with cleaning
- Liaising with tradespeople and coordinating building maintenance
- Liaising with cleaners and gardeners
- Stationary orders, filing, helping with events organisation and meetings
- Administration support for the Property Managers where required
- Leasing support where required
- Ad Hoc duties
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and pride in your role - this is an opportunity to make it your own and grow with this company
- Monday to Saturday with time off in lieu
- NO CAR needed. The building is walking distance from the office
The right candidate...
Handpicking the best staff for this company, we are looking for someone with outstanding personal presentation who is bubbly, switched on, efficient and wanting a career in property. A great attitude and strong work ethic are ultimately qualities of key importance. Candidates who hold a current NSW Real Estate Certificate of Registration will be considered.
To apply for this role...
Please click "Apply" now!
Please call Ayesha Campbell on 02 9362 8500 or 0449 189 741 or email your CV to [email protected]
Please note that only those with the right to live and work in Australia can be considered for this role. Also, due to the high volumes of applications, only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted for interview.