Assistant Accountant Internship in CPA Firm
It is a CPA Public Practice and fully qualified Tax Agent located in all capital cities across Australia. We now provide accounting internship for young professionals to find their ideal role and build their Accounting career.
If you want to work in a CPA accounting firm and are ready to hit the ground running, we want you on our team! The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for making businesses more efficient and successful, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
Under the direction of the experienced accountant, the Accounting Intern will assist with many daily accounting activities follow month end process.
- Bookkeeping including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS statement
- Process payroll
- Maintain fixed asset register and review inventory stock control
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly management reporting
- Process month-end and year-end journal
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fresh accounting graduates or in the final year
- Basic accounting background, would like to start local accounting career
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- High attention to detail, team player and proactive in all areas of work.
- Time Management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
How this will benefit you
- Training by a CPA qualified accountant
- Develop practical accounting skills
- Individual attention to suit your needs
- Flexible training time
- Obtain a reference
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this intern position, please send your CV to us at [email protected] and provide us with any relevant documents/qualification.