Professional Service Engineer
We are looking for smart and driven engineer who is detail oriented and enjoys building lasting solutions for customers. Our Professional services engineers are vital in providing out of the box and tailored systems for customer deployments. Professional services platform deployment engineers interface closely with our customers' technical points of contact and work very closely with engineering and product management teams. Your insights and interaction with our customers will exert great influence on the functionality and design of the product. Professional services engineers utilize a diverse technical skill set. We are looking for a well-rounded engineer with business and technical installation and deployment experience. The ideal candidate will have experience with enterprise software installation/configuration, software troubleshooting/debugging, business analysis, and project management.
- Ensure member success with thorough project management, meeting deadlines and frequent communication.
- Install and update core software, interfaces, database and web services.
- Identify and resolve issues related to activation and implementation of software.
- Assess member’s technical needs and capabilities during implementations.
- Provide sound recommendations to ensure success.
- Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as technical consultant.
- Provide highly responsive customer service and maintain high level of member satisfaction.
- Correspond and fulfil all commitments for internal and external customers.
- Engineer, record and document solutions to common and difficult problems.
- Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
- Collaborate with engineering to improve implementation and configuration of professional service processes.
- Involve and participate in an on-call rotation for urgent customer needs.
- Produce and review product documentation and training materials to ensure content accuracy and supportability of Company products.
- Develop software, tests and tools to ease integration in professional service field.
- Develop software design and architecture documentation.
- Prior experience deploying enterprise class software systems in customer environments
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), VMware
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in Linux with certifications is a plus
- Experience in AWS , Azure or Google Cloud is a plus
- Highly motivated to explore new technologies
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)) is a plus