Your new company
Hays Technology Newcastle have an exciting contract opportunity with a leading educational institution based in Regional NSW. This organisation is currently going through a large security program that requires an experience JAVA developer.
Your new role
Reporting to the Team Leader of Data Services you will be responsible for configuring and implementing technical aspects of a large security program. This will include:
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Privileged Access Management
- Identity Access Management
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Experience in Java Development
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to the technical aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle in large enterprise or corporate systems
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing system integrations using modern technologies
- Demonstrated experience in implementing Single Sign On using ADFS and Shibboleth
- Relevant IT Qualifications
What you'll get in return
This is a contract opportunity through until December 2021 with the potential for extension. This role offers flexible work conditions and the ability to work from home. Contract day rates will be negotiated based on individual skills and experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jayde Avery via email [email protected] If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2533777