Eden Ritchie Recruitment is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join a State Government department on an initial 3 month contract based in the Brisbane CBD!
This complex project is taking a cloud-first approach, and is looking to find an experienced SCRUM master to take ownership of the servant leader role in an innovative agile team.
The successful applicant will have a solid background in the delivery technology project using agile methods and will provide support to ensure multiple teams are taking advantage of the opportunities agile methods provide.
As an integral part of this team, further responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling, facilitating and driving outcomes from Agile ceremonies
- Ensuring the sprints velocity maintains consistency and blockers are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Presenting sprint review reports to the project managers and product owners
- Working with project managers and product owners to groom and maintain product backlogs
- Provide advice on Agile best practices and coaching/advocating Agile to teams that are new to Agile
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria and ensuring the acceptance criteria is met
- Preparing for and facilitating showcases
- Maintaining the accuracy of the Jira sprint boards
To be successful within this position you will have a demonstrated background across the following:
- Certificated SCRUM master
- Experience with Jira workflow creation and administration
- Proven results driving delivery in complex IT environments
- Experienced with cloud infrastructure technologies and development
- Exposure to automated DevOps pipeline
For more information on this great opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Tiffany at Eden Ritchie Recruitment on (07) 3230 0018 or CLICK APPLY and upload your CV and Cover Letter.