Iteration Manager / Scrum Master - BRIS
As one of Australia’s fastest growing consultancies, we are passionate about all things Agile and Lean.
We launched our business in 2009, and during these ten years have built an amazing reputation as experts in the Agile Transformation and Delivery, Lean Business Architecture, and Product Design & Innovation spaces.
Elabor8 is proud to be listed five years running on BRW’s Fast 100.
Our Agile Consultants
Elabor8 consultants are drawn from a variety of backgrounds and industries, including technology, finance, and education. The unifying theme amongst our family is a deep understanding of the practical application of Agile/Lean methodologies.
Our consultants work on site with clients who range from digital start-ups to the big corporates, helping teams to become Agile. By focusing inwardly on their teams, our consultants enable delivery to and beyond expectations, thus making valuable contributions to the organisation and promoting the continued benefits of Agile.
As consultants become part of our Elabor8 family, allowing them to draw from our collective knowledge and experience in order to further develop their careers.
You are an experienced Agile consultant, iteration manager or scrum master with hands-on experience leading digital/software teams in Agile techniques and methodologies (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban LeSS, SAFe).
You lead by example, bringing your team and wider associates along with you on the Agile transformation journey, rather than applying a dogmatic, theoretical approach.
You are confident in your abilities to work autonomously on client sites, using Agile methodologies to lead and drive teams towards innovative solutions that satisfy business needs.
What we offer
- We have invested a great deal of time in developing career paths for our people and can help guide your career into Business Architecture, Agile Coaching, or Product Design & Innovation.
- Elabor8 offers you the chance to work in some of Australia’s best technology environments, both in large corporate domains and with some of the country’s most prominent online brands.
- We augment on-the-job learning with a professional development budget and plan for every consultant, giving you $3,000 and five days to pursue formal training, conference attendance, workshops, self-study or other opportunities.
- We regularly host brown bags, hackathons and internal training sessions to make sure that our consultants are aware of leading-edge tools and techniques. Finally, we push our people to share their own knowledge and build their profiles: through presenting, mentoring and blogging.
- We also believe in supporting the wider community and Elabor8 sponsors events like Agile Australia, YOW, 1st and LAST Conference, etc.
Who should apply?
Elabor8 embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds and with disabilities.
If you are looking for your next future challenging career opportunity, please submit a cover letter and an up to date copy of your resume.
(Please note: that it's company policy to not revisit unsuccessful candidates within a year of your recent application. We will keep you in mind for future roles and let you know if a role turns up that would be suited to your experience and background)