WHO ARE WE?
City FM Australia (City) provides world-leading facilities management and engineering solutions that ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partners, on time and on budget. Underpinning our core services and unique offering sits our technology platforms and initiatives, delivered through in-house Software Development and Business Intelligence teams.
We are currently recruiting for a new IT Support Level 1 team member to provide high quality and proactive IT support and outstanding customer service to our team members across the country, thus enabling them to deliver in their roles.
Reporting to the IT Support Team Leader, your key responsibilities will be:
- Triage incoming support requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner by following ITSM processes and resources (e.g. RACI charts, Service Catalogs, Priority Matrix). Where possible attempt first call resolution.
- Prioritize incidents and schedule service requests, escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician. Flag repeated incidents with your team.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution as well as the time taken to solve the request.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and data cleansing of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all IT assets including monitors, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- University degree in the field of Information Technology and/or 2 years equivalent work experience - Essential
- ITIL certification €“ Highly preferred
- Knowledge of MDM, in particular AirWatch and Intune €“ Highly Desirable
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365, SaaS, SharePoint, Exchange, Azure PaaS, IaaS €“ Highly Desirable
- Experience with iPhone and iPad support
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware, including RAM upgrades, HDD replacement, RGB connections
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems including Microsoft Windows 10 and exposure to Windows Server 2016
If you would like to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the City careers portal or to any City team members. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals