IT Service Technician
Are You The Person We Are Searching For?
We are looking for a hardworking, self-driven, highly motivated IT allrounder ready to join our team of amazing IT experts.
Imagine yourself working alongside a dynamic group of industry leaders who always go above and beyond for our clients. We are a growing business providing boutique IT support exclusive to business clients in the Coffs Harbour Area. All our staff are fanatic about customer service and we never walk away from a computer in need.
You'll focus on:
- Providing helpdesk support by resolving anything from cosmetic flaws to critical issues.
- Support Windows 7, 10, 2012, 2016, environments + SQL and Exchange.
- Office 365 and other cloud solutions.
- Supporting, optimising, patching, fixing and all things in between.
- A Desktop, Server Support / HelpDesk Support background with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- An eye for detail and a commitment to doing things right the first time.
- Skills in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Routing, NTFS, Azure.
- Experience in administration of Windows Servers as well as a good understanding of desktop operating environments i.e. Windows.
- Logical troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work with other IT teams and vendors to resolve complex infrastructure or application problems.
If you see yourself as an IT Expert who steps up to the challenge with a high level of integrity and loyalty, then apply now by sending your resume and cover letter outlining 3 reasons you believe you are the ideal candidate.
- Above award salary.
- Company vehicle.
- Mobile phone.
- Annual training package.
- Be a part of a supportive team.
- Awesome customers.
- Flexible work hours.
About Advanced Technology
"Growth and Profit through IT" - We help you grow your business through better technology, less downtime and increased efficiency. Our help desk is ready to help your staff with any query and our proactive monitoring means that most issues get resolved before you even knew they existed. We are based in Coffs Harbour, but also service small to medium sized businesses in the North throughout Woolgoolga and Grafton; South throughout Nambucca, Macksville, Kempsey and Port Macquarie; and West throughout Bellingen and Dorrigo.