Your new company
A growing Managed Service Provider in Melbourne’s Inner North requires a Service Delivery Manager for a permanent opportunity commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible working arrangements.
Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
- Taking ownership of 3 main key areas: Service Delivery, Compliance and Projects.
- Managing schedules for a team of technicians and handling escalations from customers.
- Establishing an IT delivery strategy, whilst also designing, implementing and executing an ITIL Service Management Framework for the company.
- Receiving, triaging and assigning all onsite requests and tasks.
- Assisting Project Engineers with scheduling and communicating plans with customers.
- Conduct regular Service Assurance meetings with partner and client counterparts throughout the service delivery lifecycle
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your application, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a Service Delivery Manager role.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and an ability to gather support for service management initiatives.
- Strong understanding of ITIL methodologies.
- Proven experience with Windows OS, Office 365, Exchange, Azure, VMware / Hyper-V, Networking and Security.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
What you'll get in return
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click ‘Apply Now’ or forward an updated CV to [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2653537