Looking to relocate from the city to Northern NSW? We have a exciting opportunity as a ISS Support Worker to join our team at Possums Early Education Centre, with relocation packages available!
Possums Early Education Centre offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities including literacy, mathematics, STEM, the arts and sustainability. At capacity the centre caters for 68 children. The centre is located close to South Lismore, Casino, East Lismore, Goonellabah and Lismore. Our centre is located in a quiet suburb and backs onto a beautiful parkland with operating hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Coaching
- Nutritional consulting
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450 centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold a Certificate 3 or Diploma in Children’s Services and a current Working With Children's Check. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
For more information and photo's please visit: Possums Early Education Centre
How to apply
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact our recruitment team on 07 5581 5480 for a confidential discussion.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.