IS Security Operations Manager
Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhance our customers’ leisure time drives our culture of innovation and opportunity.
This is a new role and a great opportunity for you to really make an impact in establishing and operating the IS Security Operations Function within one of Australia’s largest retailers. As IS Security Operations Manager you will be primary responsibility for leading the ICT Security, policy, compliance, risk and liaison across the Super Retail Group (SRG) Business. This includes the development, implementation and support of ICT best practice standards and ensures compliance to deliver secure and reliable systems across the Group.
This is a unique opportunity for an innovative Security Operations Manager to join our team as we develop, implement and maintain on-going monitoring of reporting mechanisms for governance, security and risk practices to support compliance. You will be involved in audits, highlighting areas of risk and exposure for the Group. The team is also responsible for the day-to day operations, monitoring, response and remediation of all security incidents with SRG.
In return, you will be working for a market leader that embraces a customer centric approach to achieving the best business outcomes.
As the IS Security Operations Manager you will be hands-on and work within the Security Operations Team to ensure the 24x7 security of the SRG Group. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and incident management of the security team, and the management of security monitoring systems, malware detection, identify management, enterprise-level anti-virus solutions, cloud security and forensic investigations.
Working closely with business partners and key stakeholders, you will ensure we have stable and consistent security operations in place.
The role will also involve:
- Supporting the GM Service and Operations to develop the IS Security Operations strategic Roadmap
- Lead the business way of thinking to ensure that cyber security remains a key focus in mitigating risk across the Group
- Manage, Coach and Lead, focusing on developing a continuous improvement mindset within the IS Security Operations team
- Conduct regular reporting and analysis to ensure transparency of current risks and threats are known
- Manage the operational delivery, performance, reporting and compliance of external vendors to ensure partner and vendor delivery aligns to the requirements of the Group
- Lead the cyber security incident response team and coordinate cyber security investigation during an incident, including communications between security and other SRG team members
- Ensure the team is resourced; processes and documents are current and managed to ensure compliance to policy, audit and operational requirements
You will be a dynamic and progressive leader, able to understand the needs of our Group and identify the best practice standards to ensure our security risk is managed. You will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders identifying opportunities to collaborate on changes required to ensure our security systems continue to lift our organisations capability.
You will also bring:
- At least 8 years’ experience in Cyber Security management in an Enterprise Environment
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and analysing business process and technology issues and architecting security solutions
- Demonstrated experience within Microsoft, IOS, Cisco, AIX and Linux server technology in a large commercial multi-site environment
- Demonstrated Experience in implementing security standards ie ISO/IEC 27000
- Demonstrated management of external SOC Services
- Experiencing leading a cross functional team providing advice/service to stakeholders of all levels (SAP Security Management beneficial)
- SIEM – Reporting, threat hunting, monitoring security platforms, vulnerability management, reporting incidents, build dashboards and run exercises in cyber
- Experience with Cloud security technologies (GCP, Azure and AWS)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Certification
- Experience with IT Governance, ITIL/ITSM models and processes
- Industry relevant Training and/or Tertiary qualification
Our offer to you is a workplace supporting flexible work arrangements, the opportunity to work for one of Australasia’s Top 10 ASX listed retailers, generous discounts across all of our retail brands, corporate perks program and a competitive package of salary + super + bonus.
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support, promote and celebrate diversity and we recognise the benefits a culture of inclusion brings to our workplace and customer experience.
Closing date subject to change