Your new company
This Big 4 Audit and Accounting firm are seeking experienced candidates to work within the Financial Crime team. This is a highly reputable organisation, with a market leading presence – offering a high-level service to their Financial Services Clients.
Your new role
Working within the Financial Crime team, the Investigations Analyst will be responsible for investigating AML/CTF activities thus serving a vital role in identifying, disrupting, and preventing money laundering and terrorism financing.
• Review red flag transactions, customers, and other suspicions via the transaction monitoring, OCDD and ECDD programs
• After completing applicable checks/ECDD - Escalate complex matters, notices, and suspicious matters for further investigation/review
• Monitoring of transactions and investigating suspicious or potentially fraudulent activity
• Assist with KYC/CDD/EDD onboarding, PEPs, and sanctions monitoring
• Review incoming correspondences concerning breaches of the AML/CTF and Financial Crime program/s and respond as appropriate
• Conduct initial investigation/checks of breaches under the AML/CTF and Financial Crime program/s
• Refer any suspected/confirmed breaches for further investigation/review
• Provide compliance support on all aspects of the aspects of the AML/CTF and Financial Crime program/s as required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need experience within an investigations role at a government agency or financial institution, relevant tertiary qualifications in Criminology, Finance, Business or related field is preferred.
Key skills required for this role:
• Minimum 9 months experience in a similar role
• AML/CTF experience
• Strong problem solving and research skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of relevant financial frameworks
What you'll get in return
A fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a leading Big 4 organisation firm, gaining experience likely to grow your career. You will earn a competitive salary and be exposed to potential future progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2552077