- 12 month temporary assignment working full time hours Monday to Friday
- Be a part of a diverse, friendly and supportive team.
- Global healthcare company, located in North Ryde.
About the company
A Global Healthcare company focused on delivering high quality and innovative solutions which help advance patient care. Driven by values that result in a respectful and caring culture.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will be responsible for managing inventory and supply of products in accordance to customer requirements ensuring adequate stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Inventory planning, analysis and stock control.
- Manage the supply process in line with the region.
- Inventory management in conjunction with the 3PL.
- Customer service
- Processing of orders
- Management of the delivery schedule and shipment follow ups.
- Analyse risks and report back to the customer
- Stock replenishment
- Supporting the planning team
Skills and Experience
- Experience in supply planning and inventory control within the medical device industry is essential.
- Experience within customer service and processing orders is ideal.
- Analytical with the ability to extract data and compile reports.
- Ability to build strong internal and external business relationships.
- Able to work well in a fast paced and pressured environment.
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Strong communication and organisation.
- SAP experience is highly advantageous.
Respectful, ethical and supportive culture.
How to Apply
Click apply or email [email protected]
( SK920709A )