Your new company
This well established and dynamic company is in search of a Inventory Planning Coordinator to join their team environment. You will bring with you the ability to work in a complex international defence supply chain to meet internal and external customer requirements.
Your new role
In this position you will assist with the delivery of materials and components from a worldwide system. You will ensure all inbound and outbound requirements are met while supporting import and export activities. You will need experience in the management of schedules with both domestic and international suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
- A working knowledge of a Warehouse Management System, MILIS experience will be highly advantageous.
- Specialist industry such as aviation, defence, automotive, or marine.
- Inventory planning within a warehouse environment
- A customer centric attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to obtain Australian Defence Clearance
What you'll get in return
Join an established and growing organisation in the Defence Industry, offering excellent opportunities to further develop your career in this exciting sector.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Vivian Cormier at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2322198