- Great career opportunity for a motivated salesperson
- Highly dedicated and passionate team environment
- Competitive salary package
Specialised Force have set the benchmark for product and equipment, providing customers with award winning support across the Power and Energy, Rail, Mining, Construction, Transport and Electrical sectors. We know that our success is the result of talented people working to achieve amazing results and as we look to the future, we are focused on harnessing the best talent to join our business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Technical Sales Person to join our highly dedicated team in our Perth office based in Willetton. Ideally we are looking for someone with hydraulics product knowledge or experience in the Mining, Electrical and related sectors. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with related trade skills to move into a sales role.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, some key responsibilities include:
· Responding to and proactively managing customer product, service and solutions enquiries
· Preparing and following up on quotations and processing orders
· Driving sales and generating new business leads through proactive outbound calling
· Developing business relationships and providing an exceptional level of customer service
· Providing technical advice and support to customers over the phone
· Effectively planning and managing time to ensure maximum results are achieved
· Supporting external sales staff in developing and converting business/sales opportunities
· Successfully meeting sales targets and KPIs.
· Receiving, picking, packing and despatching of goods
The ideal candidate with have:
· A minimum of 2 years sales experience
· Strong client liaison and relationship building skills
· Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
· An excellent phone manner and computer skills
· Forklift ticket (preferred, not essential - willing to undergo training)
· Hydraulics, electrical or mechanical industry experience preferred, however, training will be provided
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. To apply please forward your resume and cover letter using the ‘Apply’ button now
***For more information on our company and product range please visit our website **** www.specialisedforce.com.au
About Specialised Force Pty Ltd:
Specialised Force's success rests on unique knowledge of specialised hydraulic, electrical tooling equipment and other products. This includes synchronised lifting systems, torque equipment, heat exchanger, pipe maintenance equipment and overhead/underground power installation equipment.We pursue a "complete system" approach and carefully match components to ensure efficient and safe operation of equipment. In order to transform this knowledge into solutions that meet demands in different industries, the company is organised into separate business areas.