- Take your career to the next level with an iconic Australian brand
- Autonomous sales role based internally
- Excellent opportunity for development and career growth
Due to internal promotion, we have a development opportunity for a dynamic and energetic professional to learn the B&D business through a Sales support role, prior to progressing their career within the business.
Working autonomously, you will assist the Commercial and New Housing sales construction teams to execute channel strategies and develop profitability by providing exceptional customer service and administration of projects. Accountabilities include:
- Own your territory and build sales volume within existing accounts;
- Support relationship with customers and internal stakeholders;
- Administrative support on tenders, quotes, and pricing;
- Provide product and promotional information, and regular assistance with growth initiatives;
- Manage installation project progress and keep stakeholders up to date;
- Maintain the reliability of the information within the Sales and CRM system.
What you will bring and develop
To be successful you will have a proactive approach, influencing skills, and be open to learning. You will bring a creative mindset to adapt to processes and will be motivated by challenging the status quo. Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- Previous internal/external sales experience is an advantage but not essential
- Strong organisational, administrative, and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders across the sales process
- The ability to build internal & external relationships
- IT savvy with experience in MS Suite and CRM
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
The products at B&D Group - Garage Doors & Secure Access Systems - help protect the things you hold precious. Our commitment to quality flows through everything we do from custom-made solutions to the convenience of automation and nationwide servicing. We bring together cutting-edge technology, beautiful design options, and proven reliability that only 60 years of experience can deliver.
Being part of the DuluxGroup, we care about our people and invest in them, so they can reach their full potential and deliver great outcomes for our customers.
This is your opportunity to work for a continually growing brand with a great market reputation. To submit your application please click 'Apply' now!