Sales and Marketing Department, Kilsyth VIC 3137
- Friendly team environment.
- Easy parking in easy to get to location in the Eastern Suburbs.
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing locally owned company.
- Opportunity to grow your career in an inclusive family business.
Rae-Line a reputable and fast-growing company within the sports padding, seat cover and commercial upholstery industries, is currently seeking an experienced sales admin team member to support growth and develop in our daily sales administration tasks. Based in Kilsyth Melbourne, you will be part of our small and friendly cross functional sales team working closely with the product development team, finance and manufacturing. Taking the enquiry all the way through to dispatch.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
As a successful candidate you will be receiving inbound customer enquiries, generating works orders, invoicing, arranging freight and following up with customers.
A self-motivated individual with a full understanding of the sales and admin processes. You are comfortable to be in contact with customers and are able to perform the duties and responsibilities listed below with minimal supervision.
- Sales focus is on the Canvas Seat Cover Company product line.
- Attend to telephone and online orders and enquiries from customers.
- Identify customer needs and take orders.
- Follow up on customer quotes.
- Achieving and maintaining rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service.
- Accurately receiving and processing customer requirements.
- Outbound cold calling and actively seek to increase customer database.
- Populate orders in our manufacturing system.
- Maintaining / updating client notes and records as required in CRM system.
- Preparation & communication of information for both existing and potential customers.
- Complete social media activities on regular basis on all company social media platforms.
- Performing any other duties as reasonably directed.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous knowledge or experience of seat covers or vehicle types (advantage).
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience with invoicing in finance software.
- Previous experience posting and maintaining social media content on platforms.
- Have the ability to learn quickly and think on their feet.
- Possess a bubbly and friendly disposition.
- Willingness to always help all customers with any query, no matter how small.
- Positive and professional attitude is essential.
- Must be computer literate and be able to utilise a CRM.
- Must have ‘excellent’ English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Excellent listening skills.
- Microsoft Office – Excel (Intermediate level).
- Must be a great team player.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations in order to assist the estimators.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic..
- Current Australian driver’s license.
How to Apply…
If you are looking for your next opportunity and genuinely enjoy finding that next customer and great customer service this could be the role you have been waiting for, please do not hesitate -