Imagine the possibilities of change. It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next. Our purpose is to imagine the possibilities of change. Our job is to be bold at work.
About This Role:
Supporting a research associate, you will work across a team of highly skilled and energized analysts who specialize in different areas. You will be required to support a combination of research projects and client deliverables and will be expected to work quickly but meticulously. You will gain hands on experience engaging with clients in several different industries and be exposed to the c-suite and executive level.
As an intern support a research associate, you will be expected to:
- Work effectively across a team of analysts to manage their time and yours to complete weekly tasks
- Project manage research deliverables such as; research reports, quantitative studies that involve large stakeholder management, scheduling and participating in research interviews and internal communication with global peers and the larger Forrester ecosystem.
- Communicate deadlines, organize schedules and manage analyst calendars
- Manage and maintain shared drives and storage portals
To qualify for this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- In their penultimate or final year of your undergraduate study or recently graduated
- Curious, and looks for innovative and engaging ways to conduct tasks/introduce new processes
- Comfortable and able to work remotely (at least initially) given current circumstances of COVID-19
- Brings a can-do attitude to get work done and manages their time effectively
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work
environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment.
The information provided by you in this application will be used for the purposes of recruitment and, for successful applicants only, for personnel administration and management purposes and to comply with the employer’s obligations regarding the retention of employee records. If your application is unsuccessful, Forrester Research, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or service providers (collectively “Forrester”) will retain your personal information on secure file solely to consider you for future recruitment opportunities.
By submitting your resume/CV, you consent to Forrester’s retention of the information provided on a secure file for personnel administration and management purposes and/or in order to consider you for future employment opportunities and to the transfer of the information provided to:
Forrester’s offices in the US and other countries outside the European Economic Area; and Service providers engaged by Forrester for the purposes of processing applications for employment who may be located outside the European Economic Area.