- Extensive and ongoing professional development
- Positive and empowering working environment
- Modern premises with paperless systems
- A balanced lifestyle + flexibility
- Study and financial support for CA/CPA Qualifications
This is a well-established practice in Brisbane’s CBD, with strong mentorship and career progression available. With a stable and well-established client-base, they provide a variety of taxation, business advisory & financial services to SME clients across Australia as well as internationally. With an expanding client-base there is now a strong need for a passionate Intermediate and or Senior Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to a Business Services/Taxation Manager you will be involved in a range of accounting work for clients including:
- Preparation of financial accounts and income tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals
- Tax research and assisting with providing client advice including tax planning, tax minimisation strategies, business restructuring etc.
- Responsibility for servicing a range of clients including participation in client meetings to receive and discuss client information, resolving client issues
- Demonstrated interest in individual client needs; make recommendations to enhance customer service
- Attend external and internal training seminars to develop and maintain personal & professional skills
To apply you must have....
- Experience in public practice accounting
- Completed or completing CA or CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid academic achievements - degree minimum
- Ability to work within a flexible team environment
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Molly Edwards for a confidential discussion on 07 3229 8020 or email your CV directly to [email protected]
Contact me anytime confidentially via Linkedin: