ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boutique design & construct studio focusing on a holistic service covering Architecture and Interiors of exciting projects in the commercial sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
A long-term position working alongside the Design Director with a high level of project, Client, and consultant involvement. Career progression will be fast-tracked in line with your improving skill-set.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- ArchiCAD documentation and project coordination
- Seeing projects through from early stages to completion
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A mid-level or Senior with a tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Very strong in-studio ArchiCAD experience
- Previous Commercial / Design & Construct experience
- A desire to grow in the studio long term
The team at this studio is extremely passionate about their work and enjoys the day-to-day. The studio is huge on Career Progression and allows great flexibility for their employees. Being a smaller team, you will build genuine and strong relationships and have faster progression!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dicksonon (02) 9231 4999
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.