- 3 month contract role with possible extension
- Immediate start
- Drive the quality compliance of an established OTC business
Our client, a leading consumer health company, is recruiting an Interim QA Manager to manage their quality system as per ISO 9001 requirements and regulatory standards. As such you, will report to the Director of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance and be responsible for quality oversight and regulatory compliance of products marketed in Australia.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and improving the QMS as per GMP guidelines
- Ensuring operational implementation of QMS in compliance with GMP and GDP standards
- Performing release for supply activities
- Building strong relationships with other business functions including regulatory affairs, general management, marketing, manufacturing sites and distributors.
- Acting as the primary contact with local health authorities in relation to GMP/GDP inspections, quality incidents and recalls
In order to be considered for this role, suitable candidates will have the following skills and qualification:
- BS (MS/PhD desirable) in a scientific field.
- Minimum of 5 years of QA experience in a manufacturing or commercial environment
- Strong practical knowledge of GMP, GDP and ISO 9001 guidelines.
- Previous experience working with third-party suppliers
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and engage cross functionally.
For more information about this role, please call Grace Bitodi on 02 9431 2540.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume in Word Doc Format (no text boxes or tables please) and follow the Apply Links. Visit onqrecruitment.com.au to review all our current vacancies.