- Make a positive impact to the community!
- Flexible hours to suit your current working arrangements or lifestyle
- Attractive hourly rate - $60 per hour + super + penalties
DFP Recruitment are currently working with Open Arms, on an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team & provide assistance to the community as an Intake Clinician at Open Arms.
As an Intake Clinician (Tele-Triage), you will provide triage services, intake assessments as well as providing clinical support to the community. You will have extensive experience in triaging and coordinator of telephone based clinical intake services including complex and potentially high-risk clients.
Duties of an Intake Clinician:
- Triaging and coordinating intakes and referral of clients which will include referrals of individuals, couples, families and complex and potentially high-risk cases.
- Ensure effective and efficient intake of clients, and ensuring that the cases are promptly triaged
- Risk assessment and safety planning
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for follow-up actions
- Identifying and escalating high-risk, high profile and complex cases to senior management
- Accurate record-keeping and documentation regarding cases identified as “risk”.
- Ensuring compliance, strictly following policies and procedures
To be successful you will have:
- A current registration with AHPRA or AASW or RANZCP
- A working with Children and/or Working with Vulnerable People Checks/Clearances but be valid or obtained prior to commencement.
- Experience in complex mental health clinical service delivery, including intake, triage and risk assessment
- Specific experience in working with clients in the Community or Defence Mental Health Experience.
- An Australian Citizen and willing to undertake a National Security Check
- The flexibility to work shifts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In return you will receive:
- An attractive hourly rate of $60 per hour + super (plus penalties)
- Flexible working hours to suit your current working arrangements or lifestyle.
- Located in Brisbane’s inner CBD
- Extensive training and continuous learning & development
- 12 month contract with a potential of extensions of up to 3 years
- Supportive team environment
If you are interested in applying but have some questions, please contact Azerina on 07 3239 2585 otherwise click Apply Now.
We look forward to speaking to you soon. Good Luck!