Intake and Referral Assistant
- Attractive annual salary $34,039.25 - $36,835.00, plus salary sacrifice packaging of up to $15,900.
- Build your career with a diverse range of professional development opportunities and in-service training.
- CentrecareCQ welcomes appliations from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander persons
CentacareCQ is a large, vibrant and well-respected community organisation providing services across Central Queensland - from Mackay in the north, to Bundaberg in the south and out to the Central West. Our primary focus, based on our Christian Ethos and principles of Catholic social justice, is the delivery of compassionate yet professional social services. We do this through education, counselling and community support - encouraging and strengthening individuals, couples and families to develop and grow in all areas of their lives.
About the Opportunity
CentacareCQ has an opportunity for a part-time Intake and Referral Assistant to join their dedicated Client Experience Team in Rockhampton (50hrs per fortnight).
This role supports community care clients who engage with CentacareCQ by providing basic information, undertaking reviews, referring clients to services and completing administration tasks.
Key tasks to be completed by this role include:
- Responding to general enquiries about CentacareCQ services (via Phone, in person and online);
- Assisting clients with appropriate referrals;
- Completing client reviews under the Commonwealth Home Support Program and National Disability Insurance Scheme;
- Creating and updating of client information and records across multiple client management systems;
- The preparing agreements and other client documents;
- Scheduling services, appointments and other tasks associated with the client intake process.
Mission, Vision & Values
- Support a positive culture within CentacareCQ in line with the organisation’s mission, vision and values.
- Participate actively in formation activities.
- Be the first point of contact for providing support and information for clients;
- Checking program email inbox and responding to emails
- Booking clients intake and assessment appointments for Home Care Package (HCP) and National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Complete ongoing client reviews for existing clients
- Complete agreements and contracts for new clients
- Complete ongoing online enquiries
- Use relevant systems to perform the duties of the role including ensuring all client details are recorded as per relevant funding and legislative guidelines.
- Complete Support Accommodation bookings
Applications close on the 25th September 2019
About the Benefits
To reward your commitment, CentacareCQ will offer an attractive salary of $34,039.25 - $36,835.00, plus generous salary sacrifice packaging of up to $15,900 to significantly increase your take home pay.
The successful candidate will also enjoy a range of outstanding benefits, including:
- In-service training and professional development (you will receive extensive induction before commencing employment, as well as ongoing development opportunities)
- A healthy work/life balance and supportive family friendly practices within the workplace
For the full Position Description, click here.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to participate in a Police Record Check and a Working with Children Check, prior to confirmation of appointment to the position.
The successful candidate will also be required to demonstrate entitlement to work in Australia and to disclose any pre-existing injury or disease which may be adversely affected by undertaking the inherent requirements of the position.