Inside Sales Account Manager
If you are passionate about IT and eager to develop a career in sales, Dell is the place to be. Within Global Client and Compute, we are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to work as part of a team based in our Frenchs Forest office. Sales will be generated over the phone by building relationships with our Global corporate customers, conducting a needs analysis and building an IT solution to meet customer’s needs. You will work in conjunction with the Account Executive to implement strategic account management plans and ensure customer expectations are met at all times, endeavouring to exceed them through accurate and efficient evaluation / reporting of customer issues. The scope of this role is new account allocations as well as the development and maintenance of existing clients within the account base allocated.
- Achieve targets by selling, up-selling and cross-sellingDell's range of products, third party products and services using consultative selling techniques
- Preparation of timely and accurate quotations/orders to meet customer requests.
- Establish and nurture a strong rapport with Dell’s corporate clients to ensure customer satisfaction, expectations and requirements are met at all times
- Follow up marketing plays within allocated account group
- Develop and maintain the Premier pages for corporate customers on the Internet
- Projects weekly forecasting of sales and is required to keep abreast of product and/or contract renewal dates ahead of schedule so as to adequately prepare for the next round of product evaluations and purchase thereof, including tracking deals and active sales opportunities
- Analysis and preparation of sales and customer reports to assist Sales Management in the evaluation of customers
- Maintain awareness of IT industry conditions in particular competitors' products and pricing
- Assist in the preparation of customer correspondence and respond to tenders
- Maintain customer Database
- 2-4 years Experience in relationship selling or appropriate industry experience/exposure.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen to customers, create a great telephone presence and deliver written communications
- Self-motivated, and able to work well within a team
- Strong Customer Service ethic
- Consultative selling skills
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
IT Sales experience- knowledge of PC and Enterprise products would be an advantage