Your new company
Joining a customer-owned bank located within the Adelaide CBD as an Infrastructure Support Analyst, you’ll work within an organisation which values collaboration, security and exemplary customer service. You’ll get access to additional work/life balance days, community volunteer days, working from home flexibility, and more.
Your new role
As the Infrastructure Support Analyst, you will report to the Infrastructure Manager in 6-month contract opportunity. You’ll be responsible for understanding infrastructure architecture, cloud, server, operating systems and vendor management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Azure, VDI, Express Route and networking in general (e.g. firewalls, WAF)
- Citrix, understand of typical Citrix environment including NetScaler appliances
- Scripting – PowerShell and automation
- Internet Web Proxy (e.g. ZScaler)
- Windows Server (2012,2016,2019) and associated GPOs
- VMware, understanding of typical VMware environment across datacentres
- Vulnerability remediation work (e.g. following an Active Directory pen test) and working closely with our IT Security team on similar tests
- Experience dealing with vendors (e.g. Microsoft, Citrix, VMware)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Bianca Holmes on (08) 7221 4124 or [email protected] for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2513559