Infrastructure Security Administrator
Founded in 2006, Katabat is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with offices in London, Sydney, and Perth. Serving consumer lenders globally, Katabat delivers automated, customer experience management (CXM) solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, seamlessly, and profitably across the full credit lifecycle.
With substantial growth and transformation expected over the next several years, the company is looking to recruit a qualified Security Analyst. We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list
The Katabat work environment is quite dynamic and fast paced, but always exciting. We have assembled an insider team of industry thought leaders, cutting edge strategists, and “get it done” software specialists chosen for category intelligence, proven expertise, and breakthrough thinking. If you are interested in becoming part of this team dynamic, please inquire within.
Why make a career move to Katabat?
If you have always had vision and drive to build a successful business, Katabat is ready for you. This is your opportunity to be part of a successful SaaS firm that is at a historical point in its growth trajectory.
You will enjoy the freedom and rewards of winning in an entrepreneurial culture with sales leaders, software developers and product managers who are respected industry experts.
The Infrastructure Security Administrator is responsible for a broad range of information security specialties including infrastructure and software vulnerability management, technology risk, data security. As a key player in assuring the security & integrity of our service offerings and products, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of infrastructure security including servers, routers, switches, firewalls and f5s. This is a unique opportunity to work with highly skilled technologists, technology leaders and executives in an intellectually stimulating and collegial software development/Software as a service organization.
- Managing the Vulnerability and Threat Management program. This includes performing scans and categorizing and documenting findings. Ensuring that vulnerabilities are minimized and eliminated.
- Routinely review information security related policies, standards, procedures and wikis to ensure accuracy and current approvals. Document reviews and recommend changes and improvements.
- Champion the roll-out of the security enhancements and fixes. Establish a baseline and work with the technology, business operations & product teams to prioritize, schedule and deploy security enhancements and fixes. Document and communicate progress and status through tickets, meetings, PKIs and reports. Update policy and documentation to reflect the new state.
- Coordinate the production Disaster Recovery Program. Ensure tests are scheduled, performed and documented. Perform BIA annually. Champion the program and keep the program relevant and visible. Continue to comply with the ISO requirements. Represent the BCP program to auditors.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Certifications (CISA, SSCP)
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Unix and/or networking infrastructure
- An understanding of the Agile SLDC
- Experience with vulnerability & patch management
- Experience or expertise in Systems and/or Network administration security
- Awareness or exposure to PCI DSS
- An awareness of Risk Management frameworks
- Excellent soft skills such as written & verbal communication and people skills
Powered by JazzHR